Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Substitue Egg

I tried to figure out how to my egg home without breaking it, so I put it in the cup holder in the car and made it safely home. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the egg yet, so I put it in the fridge with a red X to identify it from the other eggs. Long and behold the next day, it was tossed out with the rest of the eggs, because the fridge had died on us. I thought I would replace it with another egg, but then decided not to and use other materials to make the egg.

I finally came up with an idea on what I was going to do with the egg, so I got the materials out and went with the idea and began to experiment. I wanted to have some sort of time reference inside the egg and then used clay to sculpt the shape of the egg. The end result.... not so great, the concept was better then the end product.

2 comments:

spyroterra said...

Actually, the process is more important anyway...

modestalchemist said...

i really liked your clay egg thing. if you don't want it i'd like to have it. i think it's neat.