Monday, May 21, 2007

Egg Bomb

So my egg project didn't come out the way I wanted, but I went home and started to think how I could redo the project. I started thinking about other ways of making the egg transparent, which was my original idea, but wasn't really sure how to do it. I then started to think about what kind of transparent materials I have and what could I do with it. I then remembered that I had acrylic gel medium that is added to acrylic paint for texture and is super heavy and can be used to create a free-standing sculpture. The 1st try wasn't successful. So I'm now going to try to paint it on to the egg and put a plastic bag inside the egg filled with maybe a transparent gel or maybe clear candle wax with a seed pod inside. If that doesn't work maybe decoupage. Still in the experimental stage. Pictures will follow.

No comments: