Tuesday, June 5, 2007

50 What Ifs...

1. The world was shaped like a triangle instead of a sphere?
2. There was no such thing as a disease?
3. Evil never existed?
4. There was no pain?
5. I could see my grandparents one last time?
6. There was no such thing as obsession with physical appearance?
7. Having no fear of death?
8. There was no fear of aging?
9. Money was no option?
10. You only had one day to live?
11. Everybody had fun like when they were little?
12. There were no worries like when people were kids?
13. Being a kid again,... oh wait a minute I'm a kid, scratch that one.
14. I was better academically?
15. Having no fears?
16. I never worried about what people think?
17. Never having a rear growing disorder when I was a kid?
18. Laughing once a day was mandatory?
19. Health insurance was given to everybody without breaking their pockets?
20. Having something cool to say?
21. Being more vocal?
22. Everybody was given a 2nd chance?
23. I was 2 inches taller?
24. Living to be 100,...oh I already plan on it, scratch that one too than.
25. Finding time and money to go on a really long vacation?
26. Gas went back down to only $1.89?
27. People could see each other from country to country?
28. Being able to find shoes that don't light up?
29. Jelly shoes were back in style?
30. The government really cared about the educational system?
31. Doing away with the "No Child Left Behind" policy?
32. Never having a test again?
33. Going through orientation was really fun?
34. Never going to another job interview?
35. Teachers were payed more than the government?
36. Good teachers could find a job in Indiana?
37. I learn to let go?
38. I didn't fear rejection?
39. I spoke my mind?
40. Never being shy?
41. Having no sense of time?
42. Inventing something really cool?
43. Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Richie, and Paris Hilton would fall off the face of the earth?
44. There was no such thing as a celebrity?
45. News reporters would report about actual events that are happening throughout the world rather than about events that occur in celebrity lives?
46. Breaking news was not about someone jumping into the Pope mobile?
47. Everyday was 80 degrees, sunny, without humidity?
48. No such thing as bad weather?
49. You could travel-time?
50. Money grew from trees?

No comments: