Friday, January 11, 2008

My Identity

This image came about when one of my biggest fears came true, "Rejection". I lost my identity, becasue I was trying to conform to someone elses ideas and thoughts. I was trying to impress the wrong people and in the process lost my true identity. I thought this person really liked me for who I was, but in reality I was lying to myself and lost what I had struggled to find, all because I feared if I showed my true personality that he would not like me. Screw you Mother Fucker!!!
I have moved on and now able to show who I am without the fear of rejection. Why should I hide who I am just to please someone? Not anymore. I will find that someone who will except me for who I am and appreciate me for that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

spyroterra said...

Nice image, better sentiment.